Do you, or someone you know, want to learn the skill of beautiful handwriting? Why not come and join me at a modern calligraphy workshop in Oxford. The class will be hosted by me, Illyahna Johnson of illyboodesigns.
These workshops are for anyone totally new to calligraphy, those who want to learn more advanced lettering techniques or for those simply wanting to learn a fun, new skill.
The 2 hour workshop will include:
- An introduction on how to use your calligraphy tools
- Warm up exercises and practice strokes
- Forming individual letters
- Creating words and phrases
- Developing your own alphabet in your own style
It's hands on and practical, with lots of one-to-one support offered throughout. I aim to give you lots of practical tips to take your creative lettering to new heights.
As part of either a dip pen or brush pen workshop you'll receive the below, which are yours to keep, to help get you started!
- Pen holder
- Nib & Ink
- Practice sheets
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen (for brush lettering workshops only)
PLEASE NOTE: The black calligraphy ink can stain, so if attending one of these worksops please dress accordingly.
Please provide the following:
- The person's name who will attend the class
- The address you wish to have the personalised letterpress voucher posted to