Sun, Dec 04|
By Hayle Nail Salon, Long Compton
Christmas Calligraphy Workshop £65 - Brush Pen style
In this festive calligraphy workshop, I'll be showing you how to add beautiful personalisations and festive phrases to cards and tags for Christmas using brush pens. All levels are welcome.
Time & Location
Dec 04, 2022, 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
By Hayle Nail Salon, Long Compton, Unit 6, Woodlands Business Centre, Malthouse Ln, Long Compton, Shipston-on-Stour CV36 5JL, UK
About the Event
- To Have you always wanted to try this skill but you've been unsure where to start? Well there's no better time than at Christmas to learn how to add beautiful hand lettered personalisations to all of your festive stationery.
Come and join me for a relaxed afternoon, where I'll be teaching you the basics of modern calligraphy using brush pen tools.
This workshop is for anyone, those who've never tried brush lettering before, those who want to hone their lettering techniques or for those simply wanting to learn a fun new skill.
The 2 hour workshop will include:
- An introduction on how to use your calligraphy tools
- Warm up exercises and practice strokes
- Forming individual letters
- Creating words and phrases
- Developing your own alphabet in your own style
It's hands on and practical, with lots of one-to-one support offered throughout. I aim to give you lots of practical tips to take your creative lettering to new heights.
As part of the workshop you'll receive the below, which will come in a festive gift box and are yours to keep, to help get you started!
- Brush Pens (large and small tipped)
- Practice guide cards
- Practice pad and stationery items (card, envelope and gift tags)
Light refreshments will be provided.
Brush Pen Calligraphy Workshop
This ticket pays for entry to the live classes. Class recordings are not available with this ticket option.£65.00Sale ended